Sunday, September 30, 2012

More distress ink cards

Hi there,
It is school holidays here and rather hectic.....however before the craziness began I did manage to make a few distress ink cards. In my distress inks post I said that I would like to make some more distress ink cards. If you want to make some go here for the instructions.....and have fun creating your own.
 

 Lynn and I started making our Christmas Cards at Tuesday night craft. Some in not so traditional colours.
 


 Then we started working on our fence..... this is the fenceline after the dozer had been in and cleared the old fence away. It was 4.1km long and we put the new fence up in 3 days. (520 steel posts, a pallet of barb wire and 2080 twitches later.) So happy that it is done!!

 We did a little bit of sightseeing on our fencing retreat...LOL....
These are the "caves"............................a nearby dam............................. and the view from the caves.


 Very beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment