Friday, September 7, 2012

Distress ink cards

 I stamped these images using distress inks. I inked up the stamp....using a green for the flower stem and an orange or blue for the flower top(you could use any colour you like), lightly misted the stamp with a water mister, then stamp it onto some cardstock (I used Bazzill). I stamped the same image up to 3 times before reinking giving different layers of intensity. The image appears like a water pastel rather than a clear stamped image. I like the effect that it gives. I liked it sooo much I have already given the top card away to a friend!! I will have to make some more like these....they are fun to make.....and very easy too!!

Happy Crafting
Gayle

1 comment:

  1. Wow, more cards this week. You have been a busy girl. You definately found your crafting mojo.

    ReplyDelete