Wednesday, January 9, 2013

No Picture Post....

Hi Everyone,
I am having a few isssues with adding photo's to my blog post's which is a real bummer because I have got lot's of things that I wanted to share with you before I head off on holidays.
I have been very busy finishing Nicola's quilt. (all that is left to do on the quilt is the hand stitching on the binding) Nicola may get her quilt this visit to the coast after all.
While the days are super hot I like to sit in the air-conditioning and do some cardmaking. So, I have been busy making a few cards to replenish my supply. I like to use up papers that I have got on hand before cracking open a new 6x6" paper pad. So that is what I have been doing while making these cards. (photo's to come soon)
At home I have been frantically watering my lawn and garden to save it from this heat and we moved the cattle to new paddock's so that everyone is happy while we are away.
Back Soon and hopefully with some pictures!!
Happy Crafting
Gayle

No comments:

Post a Comment