Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Today....

I did this some time ago after seeing it on another blog. It was a bit of fun, so today I will do it again.

Outside my window........not much is happening, but it is a pleasant day with the sun shining.

In the kitchen.....I am cooking a roast for dinner and I have iced a birthday cake for R. Happy Birthday R.

I am wearing......My work uniform( i couldn't be bothered changing out of it after work so I am still in those clothes)

I should be.....cleaning, hanging out washing, doing bookwork. (lucky these can all wait)

I am creating.......Today I had to create a B'day card for R ( of course)

I am looking forward to..........our local show this weekend.

Leave a comment (Be fearless and speak now) and tell me what you are up to or do this same little exercise on your blog.
Happy Crafting
Gayle

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a good day. I will go and give this a try on my blog. Thanks Gayle.

    ReplyDelete