Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Doona cover

This is not scrapped or made with paper but it is something that I have been crafting away making on a Tuesday night at the UFO or PHD group.
This is my doona cover finished and on the bed. Done Done and Done. It has taken me some time to finish it off. Very glad that I have finished it. It is made with scraps of material. Some material is quite special, like the ones from clothing my girls wore when they were little and some has been generously given to me by other members of the Tuesday night group. I love my quilt.
(There you go there is my little bit of show and tell for you Debra....)



1 comment:

  1. YEAH GAYLE!! We are doing the happy dance for you here at our place. It looks great on the bed. it looked good off the bed but it looks much more at home on the bed.

    Finishing something is a good feeling is it not? Thanks for sharing.
    Debra

    ReplyDelete