Saturday, February 5, 2011

Bust your stash....


Well it could take some of us a while this way (depending on the size of your stash).....but it is a great way to get rid of those small pieces of leftover bazzill. I love bazzill and I don't like throwing any away, and this is fun too.
I gather up some coordinating colours.......... punch out some of your favourite shapes.......add some dots, lines, swirls or circles.....attach them on your card.........Don't forget to make a few at a time. This will save you heaps of time and it is a good idea to have a few spare cards on hand for that unexpected event.


Go on have a go this is a fun way to use up some scrap card.
Gayle
PS I was going to show another card made the same way but with a stamped greeting but the camera was wanting a recharge. Will try to do this later. Enjoy these for now. If you make any using this idea I would love to see what you come up with. Please send me an email with piccy attached. I think I will go and have a play around with the colour theme "Black and White" and see what I can come up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment