I wanted to cover the top with buttons that matched the colours in the yellow material. Alan from Acies suggested that I use a resin. I put this off for a long time as I was not sure how to do this exactly. (The intruction sheet that came with the resin was very long. I not a fan of reading instuctions.)
I made a variety of cards to go in the tin.
In my challenge pack I was given double sided green cardstock and maroon shimmer paper plus the two materials the yellow stripy one which I put around the tin and the blue material which I used on the inside of my tin. ( This was my least favourite item in the Challenge Pack and only used it because I had to.)
Below you can see both the green and the maroon that I had to use.