Saturday, November 2, 2013

Looking back...


No cards made here sadly......  I do wish that there was twice as many hours in a day so that I could get all the crafting done that I want..Oh to dream....
So I wanted to share cards that I have made for my 2 daughters over the years. I am glad to say that over the years my card making skills have grown.
They are not in any particular order....this is how they come out of the box. Enjoy!
 
 The black flowers are rub ons and the rach is traced around some chipboard letters and glitter added.
 A personal favourite technique of mine is to add hand drawn stitches to the edge of my cards.
 I love to use up my scraps and I also love bright colours....who would of guessed...
 This is an old one....using chalks

 Trying different shaped cards.

 Something different....may have to try this again one day....it is a fun card.


 GIRLS=GLITTER
This one was for a 6th birthday and the 6th butterfly was on the inside of the card.
I hope that you have enjoyed stepping back in time with cards from the past.
Happy Crafting
Gayle

1 comment:

  1. Such an array of beautiful cards. It's always nice to look back on the things we have made and see how much we have improved over time.

    ReplyDelete