Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Ugly paper picture

Hi,
This is a little late, but this is a photo of one of the sheets of paper in our "Ugly Paper Challenge". Brooke and I have this sheet of paper to work with in this challenge. I rather like the paper now....now that I have made my card for the challenge. I am thinking of making a second card...so that the one I have made has a mate!!
 I have also finished Rachel's quilt and I have made a cushion cover to match. Very glad that this one is finished, so now I can move onto planning a few new projects.

 This was the sunset I saw on the way to craft last night.
 Dyed buttons...this was a fun (but messy) little project. I love the watermelon coloured buttons. But they are a little hard to see in this picture.
I hope that you can fit some craft into your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment