Tuesday, August 31, 2010

To our blog competition winner.....


....yes you can finally have your prize......I know that no one got the exact answer....... as Debra did say in one of her guesses "I know that Brooke wouldn't want her birthday advertised on the blog" we are going to give her the prize. Congratulations Debra and look out these papers will be heading your way. Now you can make your Christmas cards. Enjoy!!!

Thanks to everyone who had a guess and made it so much fun. Watch out for more competitions coming soon. (I had so much fun with the last one.....)

2 comments:

  1. Cant wait for the next comp! :) I was too late for this one..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks girls. The papers are lovely. I might just have to get on and make some Christmas cards.

    Bring on the competitions.

    Looking forward to seeing you at the quilt show.
    Debra

    ReplyDelete